1 of 3Next
A pharmaceutical corporation specialized in generic drugs.
Demand Planning Officer/Analyst
- Will manage nearly 300 different sku's in the medium term when the integration will be fully complete - the number of sku's is currently 220
- Will support the management with risk assessments and mitigation activities
- Will propose proactively and implement with the support of the Finance & Adm. Manager solutions to improve the demand forecast accuracy.
- Will make sure the stock position is appropriate at any time
- Will monitor/minimize the stock write-off risk and any financial impact.
- Will successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management
- Will follow-up, monitor and report on any important changes in sales trends
- Will conduct monthly forecast maintenance to identify major trend changes if any.
- Will place the product orders to related European and non-European plants and will follow-up proactively the products deliveries.
- Will address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain or other relevant fields
- A minimum of 3 years' demonstrated experience in a demand planning/forecasting role
- Good/solid understanding of inventory management practices/procedures
- Capability to multitask in a fast moving environment.
- Very good knowledge in Excel and good knowledge of MS Office in general.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in EN, FR and NL.
You will receive:
- An attractive salary in relationship to your experience and a package of extralegal advantages
- A contract with the opportunity to work within a excellent work environment
- Towork in a rolewith a lot ofindependence and possibiltytogrow
- Have a key role in the company
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
35 days left to apply
- Function type: Planning, stock & inventory
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
From € 3.000 to € 3.500 per month