- Page Personnel
- Interim, Full-time
Our client is the leading supplier of Private Label Household and professional cleaning/hygiene products for Europe's largest and most successful retailers as well as producing own brand products.
- Manage the forecasting tool by reviewing alerts raised by the system, review statistical forecast, and make recommendations to the APO Configuration Manager.
- Prepare and chair the monthly forecast reviews with the KAM, to deliver an accurate demand forecasts of all line items for their accountable segment of the business by using a combination of statistical forecasting integrated with the sales insights.
- Organise meetings with Account Management and PLM to review events & promotions and Manage timely new item launches and version change setups
- Conduct relevant forecast performance analyses and plan/propose corrective actions and share the outcome with Sales, Operations and Finance departments
- generate and share with all stakeholders monthly and weekly demand forecasts, including clear identification of assumptions highlighting significant changes since release of previous report
- Master degree in Economics or any other relevant discipline is preferred. You may hold the equivalent level by experience.
- Prior experience is considered a plus.
- Very good knowledge in English is required. Communicate fluently in French or Dutch is a real asset.
- very good knowledge of Excel is required
- A salary in line with experience and market conditions. You will benefit from a group insurance, an hospitalization insurance (DKV) as well as meal vouchers and eco-cheques.
- The opportunity to join an international company that offers you a stable and long term position.
- Offices situated in an accessible location, without traffic jams
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Bachelor following Bachelor
From € 2.700 to € 3.200 per month
- 6 May
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Logistics' jobs straight to your mailbox.