4 of 8Next
1.2 million customers makes Partenamut the largest health insurer in Belgium. We’re a socially engaged non-profit organization with local roots. Yes indeed we’re non-profit and reinvest our financial gains in our team members, our service offering and society. Currently Partenamut supports over 20 startups active within healthcare. We simplify healthcare by advising our members at every step in their health care and by offering quality services which meet their needs
For the Data, Analytics and Automation team (DAnA), Partenamut is looking for a Data Transformation Manager strengthen its teams.
Are you searching for a dynamic team of experts fueled by its “Start Up” feel and energy? Passionate about Data Transformation, ready to deploy a data governance and support us in our data transformation initiatives? Are you socially engaged and “data for good” are more than just words but a true conviction?
This opportunity might interest you.
Data Transformation Manager
As a Data Transformation Manager you will be:
- Shaping the Data Governance Activity. Organizing the process with which data is made available, collected, utilized, protected, cleaned, and stored; all the while maintaining efficiency and keeping the data congruent with the business goals.
- Identifying who is accountable for the trustworthiness of the data and set up a data steward community within Partenamut.
- Creating standards and a common set of data definitions for the business glossary.
- Organizing and relaying information appropriately and involving others in the process.
- Communicating through reports, meetings, company newsletters, or memos the best use of data in each department from business owner, to IT, all the way to the consumer.
- Setup a data governing body (data board) overseeing the different data transformation initiatives within DAnA, IT and within the broader Partenamut business context.
- Facilitate the different data transformation initiatives directly impacting DAnA so that each initiative can hit the ground running with minimal wasted time and resources.
- Analyze financial information. This includes the proper distribution and allocation of resources, the implementation of budgets and the quantification of monetary risk and impact.
- A bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology or Business Administration.
- A proven track record of success in database development and administration. (5+ years)
- The ability to focus on details and technicalities while simultaneously retaining a comprehensive vision of the big picture to transform quality data into an asset.
- Be familiar with data modeling, data integration and data warehousing.
- Be familiar with key analysis tools such as Business Objects, Tableau, Python, Alteryx, rapid miner, SAS, …
- A strong work ethic and a skillset geared toward business management. A strong will to understand the inner workings of the business and how data has a variety of functions between business and IT
- Adept at project and change management and an high level of organization
- You work well under pressure, have great interpersonal skills and can juggle several different projects and responsibilities with ease and composure.
- A solid technical writing foundation and excellent verbal communication.
- Financial acumen
- Great leadership skills
- Fluent in French and/or English (verbal & written)
- ou will get the opportunity to work in a socially engaged non-profit organization that aims for innovation, experimentation and a strong eye on quality.
- You will learn new skills through challenging projects and will be supported with an individual training plan tailored to your needs and interests.
- As the team is growing rapidly you will have immediate impact on the way data is being used at Partenamut.
- Development and support: a welcome day, ‘Learning on the Job’ and a broad range of training, focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
- Our ‘New Working environment’: working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible workplace, working from home and organizing your day autonomously.
- We are offering you a work environment where work/life balance matter, an attractive package with extra-legal advantages
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
15 days left to apply
- Function type: Database
- Sector: Health care and medical accessories
- Sint-Jans-Molenbeek (location)
- All jobs at Partenamut
- English, French