Data Governance Analyst
- Experis IT
- Permanent, Full-time
Data Governance Analyst
Headquartered in Liège, our client is a well-known insurance company in Belgium.
Job description summary:
The Data Governance Analyst is responsible for supporting data governance activities. He / she provides the necessary support for the business lines to govern their data. With strong functional expertise, he / she provides the bridge between the different business lines. He / she develops and is in charge of the operation of computer systems dedicated to the governance of data.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Establishing processes and best practices for data governance
- Establishing communication mechanisms for knowledge sharing
- Providing the link between the business lines and the necessary support to data stewards in governing their data
- Leading and facilitating the analysis, prioritization and resolution of identified data issues
- Working with data stewards and technical experts to prioritize and resolve data governance issues encountered
- Developing and managing the operation of computer systems dedicated to data governance
- Continually identifying opportunities for improvement
- Proposing and managing strategic / cross-functional data governance initiatives
- If needed, supporting the resolution of data quality issues in order to capitalize on their analysis carried out within the framework of specific projects.
- Data-oriented bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the insurance sector
- Experience in data governance activities (e.g. defining roles and responsibilities, creating a business glossary, etc.)
- Experience with data governance tools (e.g. ASG DI, Collibra, etc.)
- Experience in data analysis
- Experience in the use of graphs
- Knowledge of data quality management
- Ability to connect data metrics to business impact metrics and results
- Ability to communicate effectively with Data Owners and Data Stewards to resolve issues
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to details
- Ability to engage with multiple management levels across business units
- Ability to identify opportunities for impovement
- Familiarity with data profiling tools is considered as an asset
- FR or NL: native proficiency
- EN: professional working proficiency
- NL or FR as a second language: elementary proficiency (professional working proficiency is considered as an asset)
- Remuneration commensurate with your expertise in the position, including many extra-legal benefits
- Constant salary increase
- Benefits on our insurance products
- Regular feedbacks / appraisals about your skills
- Personalized training plans
- Internal mobility opportunities
- Job based at the head office located in the heart of Liege
- Flexible working hours
- Work/life balance
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- 30 November
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Production & support' jobs in Liège straight to your mailbox.