- USG Professionals
- Flemish Brabant
- Permanent, Full-time
Are you looking for an employer to guide your ICT skills in the right direction? Are you impatient to let your dynamism and ambition bear fruit in difficult projects? This is what we offer you at USG ICT, because we make the most of your knowledge and skills. Your mission: to carry out various missions and thus strengthen the results of our customers. Freelancers are also welcome !!!
The ICT Data Engineer will join an international team and will contribute to transform, ingest and execute functional/technical mapping of all data needed for regulatory reporting (finance, risk, credit risk, treasury). We are looking for an experienced and technically skilled data engineer profile, someone who can tackle and improve our platform, dataflow and technical mapping issues and work on the structural improvement of our technical environment.
You will contribute to the project challenges: this is our client's groupwide program to move our company reporting to a new data environment and optimized reporting output. All our work is organized following the SAFE Agile Methodology.
Main tasks of the data-engineer are:
- Implement the source data dictionaries on their platform
- Create technical mappings on local Belgian tenant
- Validate and test data transformations and develop automations to do so
- Optimize technical processes to simplify data delivery for local data providers and users
- Prepare, plan and execute technical setup for acceptance and production release
- Create and improve constant monitoring of technical processes and automate actions on incidents
More details on knowledge and tools:
- Teradata SQL functions
- Workflow & orchestration management
- Linux command line
Job Requirements – Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a self-driven, dynamic professional who:
- Is good in analysis of data processes
- Is excellent in analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Is able to solve, monitor and create technical solutions in the dataflow
- Has some experience of working in a data warehouse environment
- Knowledge of IFRS / markets / securities domain is an advantage
- Is dynamic, proactive and driven
- Is a good communicator, both written and oral – mainly in English
- Is able to deal with a wide range of people in an international environment
- Is able to work independently in a fast-changing environment under high time-pressure
Talent must be pampered. That is why we not only offer you a permanent contract of indefinite duration in exchange for your knowledge and commitment. We also act as your career planner and look for the best opportunities, training and growth opportunities for you. In addition to your competitive salary, you will receive a lot of fringe benefits (daily allowance, group and hospitalization insurance, company car, ...). Are you a freelancer? Of course you are also eligible and will receive a competitive rate.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- 5 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Production & support' jobs in Flemish Brabant straight to your mailbox.