3 of 3Next
Partenamut and Partena Ziekenfonds aim to make healthcare easy for their customers in providing quality services which meet their needs.
Given the increased focus on data, advanced analytics and machine learning and the need to build the technical foundation that will support the organisation, we are today looking to recruit a Data Engineer.
You will be in charge of data gathering, consolidation and preparation for the data initiatives from the different BI and Data Science teams.
You will develop, construct and maintain the Data Cloud Architecture, such as Datalake, EDW, Datamarts according to the data governance global strategy.
You will recommend ways to improve data reliability and quality and will be trained on different technologies.
- You have a first relevant experience (2-3 years) as Data Engineer
- You have a proven experience in Big Data tools technologies : Python, Spark, Hive or other data processing technologies.
- You show strong capabilities with different database technologies (SQL)
- You have experience in Cloud tools technologies and in any DWH-on-Cloud solution (Azure or AWS) in a professional environment
- You show experience in any data orchestration/scheduling tool.
- You have experience in any ETL tool
- You can demonstrate experience in star-schema and/or Data Vault modelling
- You show a good experience in working with Agile mind-set and innovative
- You can discuss with technicians, business analysts and data scientists
- You have a positive mindset and are eager to participate to the positive work environment
- Diplomatic, you are known for your excellent communication skills
- You are fluent in English and preferably have a good knowledge of French and/or Dutch
- Eager to learn, the candidate could evolve to a data architect position
- We are offering a very challenging and interesting function within a dynamic and positive work environment.
- You will work in the biggest independent healthcare fund of Belgium.
- We are offering you a work environment where work/life balance matter, training and evolution perspective, an attractive package with extralegal advantages such as a company car, a smartphone, meal vouchers and other additional advantages.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
1 day left to apply
- Function type: Database
- Sector: Health care and medical accessories
- Sint-Jans-Molenbeek (location)
- All jobs at Partenamut
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- English, French