2 of 3Next
Partenamut and Partena Ziekenfonds aim to make healthcare easy for their customers in providing quality services which meet their needs.
In the heart of the support activities, our IT department, provides support to both companies.
The ambition of the analytical teams is to create an elastic and efficient analytics platform on the cloud. You will be in contact with different stakeholders (IT, Business, Data Scientist, Security Officer, PM…) and be in charge of maintaining the datalake and the Enterprise Datawarehouse. You have to offer an optimized and easily maintainable solution.
- You will be in charge of data gathering, consolidation and preparation for the data initiatives from the different BI and Data Science teams.
- You will develop, construct and maintain the Data Cloud Architecture, such as Datalake, EDW, Datamarts according to the data governance global strategy.
- You will recommend ways to improve data reliability and quality and will be trained on different technologies.
- You have 5 years of experience as data engineer
- You have a proven experience in Big Data tools technologies : Python, Spark, Hive or other data processing technologies.
- You show strong capabilities with different database technologies (SQL)
- You have experience in Cloud tools technologies and in any DWH-on-Cloud solution (Azure or AWS) in a professional environment
- You show experience in any data orchestration/scheduling tool.
- You have experience in any ETL tool
- You can demonstrate experience in star-schema and/or Data Vault modelling
- You show a good experience in working with Agile mind-set and innovative
- You can discuss with technicians, business analysts and data scientists
- You have a positive mindset and are eager to participate to the positive work environment
- Diplomatic, you are known for your good communication skills
- You are fluent in English and preferably have a good knowledge of French and/or Dutch
- Eager to learn, the candidate could evolve to a data architect position
- We are offering a very challenging and interesting function within a dynamic and positive work environment.
- You will work in the biggest independent healthcare fund of Belgium.
- We are offering you a work environment where work/life balance matter, training and evolution perspective, an attractive package with extralegal advantages such as a company car, a smartphone, meal vouchers and other additional advantages.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
31 days left to apply
- Function type: Database
- Sector: Health care and medical accessories
- Sint-Jans-Molenbeek (location)
- All jobs at Partenamut
- Academic Bachelor
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English, French