Are you looking for an employer to guide your ICT skills in the right direction? Are you impatient to let your dynamism and ambition bear fruit in difficult projects? This is what we offer you at USG ICT, because we make the most of your knowledge and skills. Your mission: to carry out various missions and thus strengthen the results of our customers.
Freelancers are also welcome !
We ‘ve been developing an experimental platform in vehicle that combines physiological (ex: EMG, heart rate) measurement, computer vision (face tracking) and other sensors (like pressure mats ex: through Arduino).
We want to integrate all sensor recording into 1 synchronized system. We want to develop a data analysis pipeline.
We're looking for a contractor as follows. Can you please confirm if you'd have any candidate for such a position?
This project tasks are:
1. Integrate new sensor into the existing (camera, wearable sensors) data recording software (Python based)
2. Develop scripts for signal processing and synchronisation steps for the added physiological sensors.
3. Extend the data post-processing (ex: additional computer vision feature)
4. Develop the data analysis pipeline and ensure that the data pipeline works from track measurement to data analyst desk
5. Proceed the data analysis under advise of TME experts , applying machine learning methodologies.
Analyze the physiological data such as GSR, Heart rate. Apply signal processing methods to process information from physiological signals acquired during various scenarios. Design, develop and test baselines pattern recognition ML and classification algorithms.
Required Qualifications :
· PhD in computer science/electronics/biomedical engineering
· Strong experience in system/sensor software integration >2 years.
· Proficient in Python
· Strong experience in statistical analysis
· Experience with human physiological data collection, pre-processing, and post-analysis
· Experience in multimodal Machine learning (vision based and time series)
· Experience in times series data analysis
· Supervise, follow-up and check the output of activities mentioned before which are done by other members
· Experience with motion-capture data-collection routines (calibration, data processing, etc.).
· Programming skills in C/C++.
· Familiarity with basic electronic circuit design and electromechanical development.
Talent must be pampered. That is why we not only offer you a permanent contract of indefinite duration in exchange for your knowledge and commitment. We also act as your career planner and look for the best opportunities, training and growth opportunities for you. In addition to your competitive salary, you will receive a lot of fringe benefits (daily allowance, group and hospitalization insurance, company car, ...).
Are you a freelancer? Of course, you are also eligible and will receive a competitive rate.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.