3 of 3Next
Our client is a famous international FMCG company located in Groot-Bijgaarden.
Customer Service Specialist
The main tasks of a Customer Service Specialist :
- You are responsible for the whole process from order to delivery
- You are daily in contact with the headquarter, the commercial team and clients
- You keep the database updates with new products, prices and commercial agreements
- You are responsible for claims, billing and other various questions of clients
- You do a complete follow up of the stock and if needed forecast
The ideal Customer Service Specialist is :
- You have at least a bachelor or an equivalent relevant experience.
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English.
- You are client focused, with a fluent communication
- You have a strong teamspirit. You are willing to help your colleagues from your team or other divisions if needed
- You can work autonomously
- You are motivated and willing to learn
- You are precise and can set priorities easily.
The Customer Service Specialist arrives in a small, familial and nice team of 6 people. But you are also part of a big international company with loads of activities organised.
You will get the opportunity to improve a lot of various skills with interesting growing possibilities.
Above all this you will get an attractive salary package.
+32 2 29 97 86
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
38 days left to apply
- Function type: Customer service
- Sector: Raw materials, agriculture and food
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Secondary education
- Dutch, English, French