2 of 7Next
Our client is a famous international industrial company specialised in production tools.
Customer Service specialist - Aftermarket planner
The main tasks of a Customer Service specialist - Aftermarket planner:
- You are responsible for the whole process from order to delivery
- You are daily in contact with the sales teams, the technical teams and clients
- You plan (upfront or reactive) repairs
- You keep the database updates with new products, prices and commercial agreements
- You are responsible for claims, billing and other various questions of clients
- You do a complete follow up of the stock and if needed forecast
The ideal Customer Service specialist - Aftermarket planner is :
- You have at least a bachelor or an equivalent relevant experience.
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English.
- You are client focused, with a fluent communication
- You have a strong team spirit, analytic and client focus mind
- You can work autonomously as well as in team
- Good knowledge of the MS Office package. SAP is a plus.
- You are motivated and willing to learn a complex technical environment/products
- You are precise and can set priorities easily.
The Customer Service specialist - Aftermarket planner arrives in an international, dynamic and nice team.
You will get the opportunity to improve a lot of various skills with interesting growing possibilities.
Above all this you will get an attractive salary package.
+32 2 29 97 86
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
24 days left to apply
- Function type: Customer service
- Sector: Industry and machine construction
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Secondary education
- Dutch, English, French