A key role in a leading company in the textile industry for someone with a feel for interior design
- Full time but possibility for 4/5 or flexible working hours tbd
- Situated in Forest (Brussels region), with easy access from the ring
- Trilingual FR, NL, UK
- Attractive salary package in line with experience level
- Founded in 1886 in Switzerland, Creation Baumann is one of the central hubs of activity in the world of textiles with its 240 employees and its presence in 40 markets.
- It specialises in high quality and innovative textiles for architects, interior design shops, offices, hotels, contractors with a portfolio of +600 products and systems (more than 6000 references) .
- Creation Baumann is leading in textile innovation and constantly winning awards.
- The company has been early at adopting sustainable practices with focus on durability, reducing environmental impact, recycling of product waste and reusing unsold products.
- It mainly deals with large project contracts covering the delivery of fabrics for the creation of curtains, blinds, rolling systems, textiles to improve acoustics or protect against glare and heat… Some projects represent thousands of meters of fabrics for whole buildings and require a long term support for our clients.
Customer Service Representative
Why work for us?
- A family run company with a caring management style
- Excellent working atmosphere with colleagues
- Leaving a lot of autonomy in the way you organise your job and time
- Proactivity and initiatives are highly appreciated
- Possibility of evolution in the role
- Ongoing trainings are organised
- Working in a beautiful environment
- Be at the heart of the world of interior design
- Everything will be put in place to help you feel good in the organisation from day 1
What you will work on?
- Your role, as Customer Service Representative, is central to the Belgian organisation as you are the right hand of the Managing Director
- The job is very varied with commercial, marketing, admin and operational aspects
- Customer support:
- Receive and place orders in the company’s ERP
- Direct point of contact for customers in F, B and LUX for their questions re products, prices, orders and deliveries
- Advise customers in relevant textiles and solutions
- Ensure deliveries are organised and on time
- Generate and monitor invoicing and payments
- Handle complaints and process returns
- Make offers under the supervision of manager
- Support commercial agents
- Manage showroom: welcome and help customers, keep samples, collections and brochures up to date
- CRM management: update database and feed project pipeline
- Communication: organise newsletters and email marketing database
- Customer support:
What you will bring:
- You are able to communicate in French, Dutch and English
- You are dynamic and eager to learn and develop
- You are creative and interested with a taste in design
- You love human contacts with clients and can easily influence colleagues
- You are organised and able to manage deadlines and you are accurate and reliable,
- You double check and verify your customers orders to avoid mistakes in orders, some orders being made to measure
- You bring some experience in communication
- A plus would be a previous experience in a back office or customer service role
Who you will work with:
- Nathalie is the Benelux Managing Director and will be your manager
- She has been working in the company for more than 15 years
- She will be taking care of your on-boarding so you can learn about the industry, the company and the clients
- She is eager to share her knowledge and long experience
- She is looking for a close partnership based on trust and care
As a Customer Service representative, you will receive:
- Fulltime fixed contract
- 4/5 or flexible hours is possible
- Attractive salary package
- Meal vouchers
- Eco vouchers
- Transport allowance
- Free parking
- Free drinks
- Close to public transport
- Legal and extra holidays
- Beautiful working environment
If you feel a strong interest or are just curious, please apply via the application button. Nathalie is eager to receive your application and will contact you the soonest for an interview.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.