1 of 6Next
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
We are offering a challenging Customer Service Officer function at our Contract Logistic Site in Geel, Belgium. Are you the voice for the customer who we are looking for?
Customer Service Representative
- Deliver maximize customer satisfaction in line with the contractual arrangements by focusing on coordination and administration of the order process.
- Ensure follow-up of all aspects related to the complete handling of orders placed by customers and be responsive and demonstrate a sense of urgency when required.
- Align with both internal stakeholders, such as operational team leaders and managers, and external stakeholders, on providing the best possible customer service.
- Inform the customer at all times about the progress of our service.
- Ensure a correct and on time invoicing for our services.
- Complaints handling: register, coordinate actions needed to resolve the issue, communication on solutions with customers.
- Participate in initiatives on continuous improvement
- You have a bachelor degree in logistics or equal level by experience.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a customer service function or a logistics administration function.
- You have a solid understanding of the basics of logistics / warehouse processes such as inbound / outbound / stock / etc.
- You are a born communicator, towards customers, external partners and suppliers.
- Your IT and IS skills: basic MS Excel, experience with WMS is an asset.
- Your language skills: professional level of English and Dutch, speaking and writing, other languages are an asset.
- You like a healthy level of stress in your job and you have strong organizing skills.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
29 days left to apply
- Function type: Customer service
- Sector: Logistics, Transport and Handling
- Geel (location)
- All jobs at Kuehne + Nagel
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Limited experience (< 2 years)
- Dutch, English