10 of 12Next
Our client is a world leading manufacturer of medical and industrial devices (such as protection gloves). They are working with driven and motivated professionals in an international environment.
Their offices are located in Anderlecht, walking distance from the train station.
Customer Service Representative with German and English
- You will act as prime contact person for the customers.
- You will ensure maximum customer satisfaction by making sure that the customers’ business needs are met on time and in a satisfactory manner.
- You will maintain an active role in the post-sale follow-up.
- You will manage all complains received from customers and ensure a professional and pro-active feedback to them.
- You will make sure that prices and contracts are correctly registered into the system.
- You will manage all issues related to pricing errors in liaison with the Credit & Control department and the sales team.
- You will assist with the preparation of contractual agreements and ensure that these are fully adhered to.
- You will develop a broad understanding of how our client operates and work in close collaboration with the Sales, Quality, Marketing, Legal and Finance departments.
- You will regularly visit customers of the respective portfolio.
- You have a first experience in an international customer support position and/or supply chain and/or sales background.
- You are fluent in German and English. Knowledge of Dutch is a real asset.
- You have a good use of MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- You have excellent telephone and written skills.
- You have good negotiation skills.
- You are a fast learner and are able to deal with technical product information.
- You will occasionally travel in the region.
- You have a level of analytical and sales forecasting skills.
You will be working with a great team of professionals, in a multicultural and multilingual environment.
Applying for this job? This can be done quickly and easily via the "apply now" button. Make sure you check your mailbox (including your spam!) to confirm your application!
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
18 days left to apply
- Function type: Customer service
- Sector: Health care and medical accessories
- Sint-Pieters-Woluwe (location)
- All jobs via Bright Plus International Talents
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Limited experience (< 2 years)
- English, German