5 of 8Next
Secretary Plus becomes Bright Plus! At Bright Plus, we take care of what we do best: we help you find a job tailored for you! We launch and / or boost your career through our job offers, training and career advice. This has been (and still is) the mission of Bright Plus for almost 25 years.
Our client is a world leading manufacturer of medical and industrial devices (such as protection gloves). They are working with driven and motivated professionals in an international environment.
Their offices are located in Anderlecht, walking distance from the train station.
Customer Service Representative with excellent German and English, in Anderlecht
As a Customer Service Representative you will have to provide maximum customer satisfaction by efficiently managing the customer portfolio of the business or region and by managing all internal customer service related processes in close cooperation with the internal customers like Sales, Logistics, Marketing, Credit & Control and Master Data.
- You will build and sustain strong customer relationships and have a solid understanding of the customers’ business needs;
- You ensure maximum customer satisfaction by ensuring that the customers’ business needs are met on time and in a satisfactory manner and assess potential for further growth initiatives;
- You analyse the customers’ business operations and determine goals and the best way our Business Services can contribute to meet them;
- You maintain an active role in the post-sale follow-up by ensuring optimal operational supply performance and state of the art customer service.
- You act as prime contact person for the customers of his/her portfolio;
- You ensure timely delivery of correct product to his/her customers, manage back order situations and propose alternative solutions where possible;
- You manage (receive, register, follow-up and report) all complaints received from his/her customer and ensure a professional and pro-active feedback to the customer;
- You monitor the price and contract management process;
- You manage all issues related to pricing errors in liaison with the Credit & Control department and the sales team;
- You keep track of sample deliveries to his/her customers and follow-up on customer feedback;
- You give commercial support to the sales team;
- You ensure monthly forecast consumption by pro-actively managing the customer order pattern and assess actions on fast and slow moving stock items;
- You actively contribute to the development of customer partnerships;
- You assist with the preparation of contractual agreements and ensure that these are fully adhered to;
- You ensure adherence to the Credit & Collection Key Performance Indicators in terms of overdue and credit limits;
- You will regularly visit customers of the respective portfolio.
- You have a University degree or equivalent experience in a similar environment;
- You have a first experience in an international customer support position and/or supply chain and/or sales background.;
- You are fluent in English and very good oral and written knowledge of German.
- You are a PC literate by having good knowledge of PC, network and standard packages used under Windows.
- You are customer-oriented;
- You are a fast learner with high potential for self-development;
- You have commercial attitude;
- You have good communication skills;
- You are detail-oriented;
- You are stress resistant, self-organized and process oriented;
- You are a team player, dynamic, creative and assertive;
- You are flexible and able to work in a changing environment;
- You are willing to do occasional QSMs and customer visits.
You will be working with a great team of professionals, in a multicultural and multilingual environment.
Apply quickly via http://bit.ly/2BVQs2o
Make sure you check your mailbox (including your SPAM folder) to confirm your application!
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
6 days left to apply
- Function type: Customer service
- Sector: Health care and medical accessories
- Anderlecht (location)
- All jobs via Bright Plus International Talents
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- English, German
From € 2.700 to € 3.200 per month