We’re looking for people who put their innovation to work to advance our success – and their own. Join an organization that ensures a more secure world through connecting and protecting our customers with inventive electrical solutions.
Customer Service Rep
What YOU WILL EXPERIENCE IN THIS POSITION:
In this position, you will get to:
- Actively support the quoting and supply of products to our channels, customers and Sales team for the sales process
- Act as the first point of contact for fielding channel and in some cases end use customer inquiries and resolving order issues via telephone, e-mail, and fax
- Responsible for order and price quote entry
- Electronic order review and reconciliation
- Management of channel or customer backorders and lead time inquiries, including working with Planning and Operations
- Resolution of price discrepancies identified at the time of order
- Generate and review return requests relative to guidelines and provide authorization for items that qualify
- Issue credits and debits related to order issues and customer returns
- Document and resolve channel complaints in a timely fashion
- Super user of ERP systems
- Capable of ERP report generation
- Knowledgeable of SalesForce & E-Commerce usage and set-up
- Partnership with Field Sales, Inside Sales and our Channels or customers
- Interface, communicate, build and maintain positive relationships with distributors, channel partners, buyers, and contractors.
- Provide support to external & internal sales team, Inside sales and customer base
- Act as bridge between Inside Sales, Sales, Channels and Customers
- Coordinate RFQ’s with Channels and sales for direct quotation and document agreed upon pricing and availability
- Analyze and report on agreed metrics, e.g. Quote response time, order count and errors
- Know the counterparts and share business practices with them
- Super user of ERP to manage all order and quote activities
- Set up new accounts and assign Reps and Sales people to allow proper commission and SIP payment.
- Understand product master with respect to pricing and availability
- Hold a Bachelor Degree
- Call Center phone system
- ERP/order management system (SAP)
- Knowledge of EDI and E-Commerce online order management systems
- Previous Customer Service experience.
- Ideally some experience working with channels and electrical distribution
- Ability to multi-task and juggle shifting priorities to satisfy customer requests
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills especially over the phone
- Languages: native German, advanced level of English.
- Technical aptitude for product knowledge
- Advanced Computer literacy: Microsoft Office Suite
- Problem solving under adverse time constraints
- Team player: have a positive and constructive impact on the team; professional attitude towards different positions working closely with within the operations organization
- Capable of working with Shared Email and phones: Team environment
- This person should possess a “can do” attitude and be expected to learn quickly.
- Knowledge of LEAN process and procedures; Mapping, standard work processes
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Individual hospital insurance
- Eco Cheque
- Remote work
- A dynamic global reach with diverse operations around the world that that will stretch your abilities, provide plentiful career opportunities, and allow you to make an impact every day
- We are a $2.1 billion, high-performance electrical company with a dedicated team of 9,000 people, across more than 80 global locations
- We have a robust portfolio of product brands dating back more than 100 years and including: CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER
- Commitment to strengthen communities where our employees live and work
- We encourage and support the philanthropic activities of our employees worldwide
- Through our Action matching program, we provide funds to nonprofit and educational organizations where our employees volunteer or donate money
- Core values that shape our culture and drive us to deliver the best for our employees and our customers. We’re known for being:
- Innovative & adaptable
- Dedicated to absolute integrity
- Focused on the customer first
- Respectful and team oriented
- Optimistic and energizing
- Accountable for performance
- Benefits to support the lives of our employees
Interesse? Bel me op email@example.com
Hopelijk tot snel! of stuur je CV en motivatie naar
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.