1 of 12Next
MeDirect Bank NV/SA is a Belgian bank which has been granted a Belgian banking license by the National Bank of Belgium (NBB), to offer savings and investment products. The bank is a subsidiary of MeDirect Bank (Malta) Plc, a financially healthy European banking group with strong, conservative financial ratios.
Customer Service Officer
Duties and responsibilities
- Attracting new customers by answering incoming calls and responding to customer emails
- Responding and resolving customer queries and escalating technical issues, whilst finding and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
- Providing customers with information about the Bank’s products and services
- Following up on customers’ instructions including payments, placement of trades, transfer of investment portfolios, and account opening and closure
- Supporting the Bank’s marketing strategy throughout various campaigns focusing on savings and wealth products
- Native Dutch and French
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Previous experience in a customer service role will be considered an asset
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
13 days left to apply
- Function type: Telesales
- Sector: Finances and insurance
- Brussels (location)
- All jobs at MeDirect Bank