3 of 4Next
Our client, located in Zaventem, is market leader in its competitive market. In this company you'll be part of an international working environment with a lot of opportunities. You'll enjoy a good team atmosphere and responsabilities. The company offers an attractive salary package with, on the long term, internal growth opportunities.
Customer Service Manager
As a Customer Service Manager for our client in Zaventem, you'll lead a Customer Service team directly. As manager you'll be deciding on KPI's, targets, support your team in achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction, reporting, ...
Next to that, you'll be leading two other teams indirectly. (managers reporting to you)
Some of the day-to-day resbonsabilities you have:
- Assure correct order-to-cash &n backorder management
- Efficient complaints management and action plan to reduce those complaints
- Claims management
- Closing activities
- Application of sales conditions
The successful Customer Service Manager for our client in Zaventem meets the following criteria:
- Good level of Dutch, French and English
- Successful xperience in a management role
- Experience in Customer Service/After Sales role or department
- Quick learner & results driven
- Knowledge of the full order-to-cash flow
The successful Customer Service Manager will recieve a competitive salary with fringe benefits (ecovouchers, mealvouchers, hospitalization & group insurance, ..) and have the opportunity to optimize and have impact in an international company.
+32 2 290 97 97
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
43 days left to apply
- Function type: Customer service
- Sector: Automotive
- Vilvoorde - Zaventem
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Secondary education
- Dutch, English, French
From € 50 to € 60 per year