7 of 14Next
The client, based in Diegem, is an international company active in the FMCG sector.
Customer Service Manager
As a Customer Service Manager, you'll have to:
- Manage a Customer Service Team
- Provide help to customers using your organisation's products or services
- Communicating with existing customers through various media
- Meet with other managers to optimise customer sattisfaction
- Handlepossiblecomplaints or incidents
A successful Customer Service Manager has:
- A good knowledge of Dutch and French
- Preferably a Bachelor Degree, or equivalent through experience
- A customer-oriented mindset
- Strong communication skills to inform, help and advice customers as well as his team
- Listening skills to understand possible issues with customers
You'll find yourself managing an ambituous team in Diegem.
The client offers an attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits. There's a lot of room to grow in the company as well.
+32 2 290 97 97
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
3 days left to apply
- Function type: Customer service
- Sector: Distribution and Retail
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Secondary education