6 of 16Next
Our client is situated in Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
The company is active in the legal sector.
Customer Service Assistant - Brussels
As Customer Service Assistant (M/F), you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- To log service desk incidents and service request reported by our customers and ensure a high level of service is met;
- To classify incidents and service requests to the right priority level;
- To either solve incidents or provide comprehensive troubleshooting information to the second line;
- To follow up on open issues and communicate the progress;
- To stay up-to-date on product upgrades, new technologies and internal procedures. You proactively seek support and training when necessary;
- To actively participate to the improvement of the service desk knowledge base.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
The requested qualifications for this Customer Service Assistant (M/F) position include:
- You have an IT Background (through studies of self-study);
- You have a perfect level of Dutch and of French;
- You have a good knowledge of PC and IT office environment (Windows 7 and MS Office applications);
- You have good communication skills, a customer mindset and good analytical skills;
- You are not afraid of a fast-changing technology environment.
Our client offers:
- A temporary interim contract with an option for a permanent contract;
- An attractive package including extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this challenging position of Customer Service Assistant (M/F)? Apply today!
Robert Half Belgium
Avenue Arnaud Fraiteur 15-23, 2nd floor block B,
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
4 days left to apply
- Function type: Customer service
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- All jobs via OfficeTeam Brussels
- Academic Bachelor
- Dutch, English, French