Our client is active in the Chemical sector.
Customer Service Agent
The responsibilities for this function as Customer Service Agent are:
- You are the contact person for customers, distributors, agents throughout Europe and suppliers in Japan;
- You support the Sales Manager of one or two divisions;
- You are responsible for monitoring the entire administrative process from order entry in SAP, through delivery and including invoicing;
- You are responsible for a variety of tasks such as stock management, repackaging, vendor/customer consignment, scrapping, complaints management,…;
- You follow up on the administrative and logistic process and inform the customer about the state of affairs;
- You draw up monthly statistics;
- You answer the mails.
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.
The required qualifications for the position as Customer Service Agent are:
- You have a bachelor's degree;
- You have an excellent knowledge of English and Dutch (oral and written). Knowledge of French is an asset;
- You are an advanced user of Microsoft Office (Excel) and SAP;
- You have a first experience in a similar position;
- You are immediately available.
Our client offers:
- An attractive salary and benefits package;
- The possibility of homeworking;
- A full time contract;
- An interesting interim contract with the possibility of a permanent contract.
Interested in this temporary assignment? Apply today!