8 of 17Next
Shepherd Color International Inc. is a US based global supplier of Complex Inorganic Pigments. Core markets are coatings, plastics and glass enamels. With overseas offices in Australia, Japan, China & Europe, Shepherd Color is rapidly expanding its overseas business.
For further company or product information, please consult : www.shepherdcolor.com
In order to support this growth, we are currently looking to add to our dynamic team at our EMEA Sales Office, to be based in Ghent, Belgium, an (m/f) :
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER SALES SUPPORT
Customer Sales Support
Responsible for the complete processing of export orders from suppliers to our customers in EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) on an administrative, logistic, customer service & financial level.
- Receive and process customer orders & sample order requests
- Handling & manipulating computer systems, ie Dynamics AX and or SAP & CRM, Microsoft Office, custom programs
- Ensure purchase orders & all customer inquiries are processed in a timely manner with accuracy
- Customer order fulfillment updates and communications
- Invoicing & customer returns
- Handle customer complaints
- Communications with the Sales & Shipping team in the US as well as forwarder based at our Rotterdam warehouse
- Follow up on payments
- Perform other related duties & responsibilities, as required
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent through experience in the field
- Some Customer Service/Logistics background is desirable
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Problem-solver, willing to take initiative
- Hard-working and responsible
- Be able to perform duties in a fast-paced office environment.
- Must be able to adapt to changing tasks, priorities & frequent interruptions.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly understand customer & sales requirements
- Detail-oriented with excellent administrative and organizational capabilities
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch. Knowledge of any other language, such as French, is an asset
- Good computer skills (Microsoft AX, CRM & Office etc)
- Knowledge of AX and/or SAP is an asset
- Attractive salary + extra-legal benefits including luncheon vouchers, hospitalisation insurance and pension plan
- Full time and part time work regimes are both possible, providing candidates the opportunity to improve their work/life balance
- A varied, challenging job with a lot of international contacts
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic and motivated team
- Nice location, with parking and easy access to public transport
- Modern office
+32 3 260.84.84
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
22 days left to apply
- Function type: Customer service
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- Gent (location)
- All jobs via Profile Group
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English