Find out more: www.zf.com/windpower
Customer Quality Manager (m/f/d) at ZF Wind Power
- Strong diplomatic communicator with excellent negotiation skills, persistent in coming to results
- Develops a long-term strategic quality relationship with the external customer, driving the internal improvement plan to improve quality performance and the overall quality image.
- Cross-border thinker, liaising with all stakeholder in the organization, building bridges between the departments and people to solve problems and eliminate potential quality risks.
- Leads the organization to a standardized and lean customer quality approach, compliant to the all customer requirements, internal guidelines and APQP4Wind.
- Continuously monitors the 8D problem solving process and activities, evaluating the potential risks and taking the lead to make the necessary adjustments.
- Master or Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering
- Highly diplomatic and Negotiation skills
- Team player, ability to convince and influence, creative and fast learner
- Fluent English (Dutch and German are a plus)
- Group insurance
- Company car
- Meal vouchers
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.