Are you passionate about the quality sector and the automotive world? Want to travel, to be confronted with the problems of nonconformities and to find solutions? Customer Quality Engineer is the challenge for you.
Our client is a major automotive equipment supplier. To strengthen its quality department, we are looking for a Customer Quality Engineer.
Customer Quality Engineer
As a Customer Quality Engineer, your tasks are:
- Manage the claims received from the vehicle assembly plants of our customers.
- Perform Go&See at vehicle plants (and at dealers, as back-up): evaluation/measurements on vehicle to confirm symptom detailed occurrence conditions prior part recovery and investigation
- Perform process checks and trainings at vehicle assembly plants to confirm correct handling and assembly of the products
Key words: quality, qualité, client, fournisseur, customer, supplier, CAN, Profibus, FlexRay, Ingénieur, Engineer
You have a master degree as engineer in (electro-)mechanics.
You have a first experience in a quality position, preferably in an industrial.
You have Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
You are able to perform data acquisition / debug activities on vehicle, experience in using a CAN network or FlexRay network would be a strong asset.
Willing to travel in the world: 40%
You will receive a permanent contract and the opportunity to join an energetic team in the automotive sector. You will also receive an attractive salary package with competitive fringe benefits.
Interested ? Please apply on our website www.experis.be.
Others also viewed
This job is not available
- Function type: Quality manager
- Sector: Automotive
- Walloon Brabant
- All jobs via Experis
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)