11 of 15Next
Customer Order Specialist (m/f)
Customer Order Specialist
We are Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting.
We’re leading the ongoing development of connected lighting systems and services. By leveraging the Internet of Things, we’re transforming buildings, urban places, and homes. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
We’re hiring a customer order specialist to help us meet our ambitious growth targets.
We value the strong connection with our customers, as we always have for over 125 years. As a customer order specialist, you’re key in keeping our customers happy. We are currently strengthening our customer service activities in Belux, located in Brussels.
What you’ll do
- You’ll secure a proactive and autonomous order management & order fulfillment process (incl. follow-up of delivery confirmations from the factories)
- You’ll provide service directly to the customers
- You’ll answer light-technical, product and service-related questions (lighting info service), for that you have an excellent with of our products and their application
- You’ll follow up to make sure deliveries are made in a correct and timely manner in line with our service levels
- You’ll manager local purchases from third party providers
- You’ll obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- You’ll provide pricing and delivery information and make sure the efficiency of the customer service process improves constantly
What you’ll need
- You’ve a bachelor degree or equivalent through solid experience within a customer support department
- You ‘ve at least 1-2 year of experience in a similar position
- You’re fluent in Dutch/French and you have a good knowledge of English
- You have a strong understanding of order management
- You’re a multi-tasker, you’re able to follow up on various projects simultaneously
- You’ve a technical & commercial affinity are you’re a great communicator
- You’re passionate about operational excellence;
- You’ve good knowledge of MS Office
What you’ll get in return…
We offer a competitive package of benefits including a good salary, flexible working hours, connected and ergonomic office, holiday and end year allowance, pension scheme, career development opportunities and family-friendly employment policies.
You put the Customer First by driving all your actions towards our customers and partners satisfaction.
You are Greater Together by collaborating across teams to build on our strengths and diversity, and work towards our shared goal.
You are a Game Changer by innovating. Together we set ourselves apart and continue to lead in the market.
You have a Passion for Results by working smarter and faster to deliver excellence.
What we promise
We’re committed to the continuous development of our employees and using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team.
Apply via the 'Apply' button.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
29 days left to apply
- Function type: Sales support & administration
- Sector: Energy, environment and security
- All jobs via Vonq
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Dutch, English, French
- Company car