Customer Care Service
- ManpowerGroup Solutions
- Fixed-term, Full-time
Customer Care Service
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age', the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients' ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world's leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world….every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
For our client, core player in the healthcare market, we are looking for a Customer Care in Leuven.
- You will help the Customer Care team to maintain an excellent relationship with customers by ensuring an efficient order processing flow for the dedicated region or product group.
- You will in charge of the order processing flow from receipt of the order, control and entry, to delivery and invoicing & customer master data
- You will solve problems and act proactively
- You will keep the customer, manager and sales team informed on order status and potential problems
- You will create and foster excellent relationships with external customers for the designated region
- You will interact with sales by sharing knowledge and occasionally visit the field together
- You will register and manage customer complaints regarding delivery or price (incl. returns)
- You will be responsible for correct (digital) archiving of customer orders
- You will help the rest of the team with follow-up on: order confirmation, delivery sheet, certificates of origin, invoices, transportation documents, Incoterms, etc
- You have a very good knowledge of English/French or English/Dutch
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent by experience
- You can easily work with Microsoft Office (Excel in particular)
- You are a good communicator
- You can listen to customers ‘need and provide timely and helpful information
- You pay attention to detail
- You have strong administrative skills
- Notions of Supply Chain, Incoterms, certificates of origin, are a nice to have as well
- Contract of specified duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions;
- an interesting salary package with extralegal advantages (group and hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, transportation fee, ...);
- the opportunity to work in a challenging environment and real opportunities for individual growth.
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Function type: Administration
- Sector: Finances and insurance
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Limited experience (< 2 years)
- 23 April
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Administration' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.