2 of 4Next
In the context of the further autonomization of the Alcon division specialized in surgical equipment / Custom Paks ® (tailor-made surgery packages for eye surgery), the site in Puurs is looking for new employees.
Alcon develops, manufactures and sells surgical equipment and ophthalmological solutions that treat eye diseases. Our broad product range represents the strongest portfolio in the eye care industry.
Working at Alcon offers you the possibility of a job with great responsibility, where continuous learning and taking initiative are key.
Customer Care Manager - Belgium
The Customer Care Manager is responsible for the outcome of the Customer Care team in ensuring the correct and timely creation and delivery of customer orders, invoices and credit and debit notes while establishing superb relations with our customers.
You will ensure a dynamic continuous improvement effort is maintained in the customer care department and ensure clear and adequate communications to and from the customer care department.
This position will directly manage a small team and we are seeking those with some previous experience working as a Customer Care Manager, from any industry, with strong leadership abilities, who can motivate their team as well as being flexible and willing to be hands-on.
Important for this position is language and individuals are required to be fluent in Dutch & French and to speak proficient English.
- Operations management
- Ensure the correct and timely creation of customer orders, invoices and credit and debit notes
- Ensure the correct and timely delivery of customer orders, invoices and credit and debit notes
- Have consignment stocks reconciliated in a timely and correct manner
- Team management (the team is of about 4-5 people)
- Establish the objectives of the customer care department
- Manage, engage and develop customer care agents
- Implement an effective and efficient team structure
- Maintain a superb atmosphere in the department
- Adhere to all internal and external compliance requirements.
- Draw up, implement and maintain sops and work instructions
- Manage & report on key performance indicators.
- Focus on continuous improvement
- Maintain a performing customer feedback system on outcomes produced by customer care
- Any other duties or projects as requested by the Line Manager commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility for this role, for which the associate has the necessary experience and/or training.
- Fluent Dutch & French and proficient in English
- Ideally 2-3 years as Customer Service Manager
- Knowledge of an ERP-system (primarily SAP) is an asset
- Knowledge of MS Office (mainly Excel)
- Software proficiency (e.g. Salesforce.com, Cognos) is an asset
- Leadership / Management Skills Motivates, inspires and manages a team and other colleagues to meet high performance standards
- Ability to make own decisions
- Customer Focused (internal & external customers)
- Excellent Communication Skills (oral, written and listening ability)
- Interpersonal Skills
- Quality focused
- Strong organizational Skills
- Problem Solving abilities
- Team player
- Results Orientated
- Adaptability/Flexibility Highly adaptable / flexible
- Good Integrity.
- Preferred Bachelor degree or similar by relevant experience and/or
Annual Company Bonus target : 8%
Extra legal pension plan
Lunch vouchers 7 euro with own contribution of 1,09 euro
Ecocheque : 250 euro yearly
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
19 days left to apply
- Function type: Sales
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- Puurs Sint-Amands (location)
- All jobs at Alcon
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French