7 of 9Next
Our client designs, engineers, manufactures and sells vehicles and related parts, services and production systems worldwide. The Group operates 102 manufacturing facilities and 46 R&D centers; and it sells through dealers and distributors in more than 135 countries.
In addition, retail and dealer financing, leasing and rental services in support of the Group’s car business are provided through subsidiaries, joint ventures and commercial arrangements with third-party financial institutions.
Customer care and Mobility Expert - French\/Dutch\/English (m\/v)
- Assure correct closure of Customer care cases within 5 days;
- Increase Customer Satisfaction Index on customer care cases;
- Assure correct Dealer courtesy car conformity vs standards optimize the use of Dealer courtesy cars;
- Correct management of loyalty spending within budget frame;
- Increase awareness and use of mobility apps;
- Support, coordinate and motivate al internal & external actors having impact on the customer case management in order to reduce lead-time and increase quality;
- Support the network ( and Field force) in increasing awareness and use of mobility offers towards customers;
- Direct Management of all high level & legal customer care cases in a way to satisfy the customer in one way and preserve from legal risks;
- Interact with local mobility provider and HQ reference in order to optimize the mobility KPI’s and solve eventual critical items;
- Optimize spending of the loyalty budget to maximize CSI impact within give budget frame.
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- A few years of professional experience in a Sales and/or aftersales environment;
- Bilingual French and Dutch with a very good knowledge of English;
- Very good command of IT systems as word, excel & PowerPoint;
- Customer oriented focus and Stress resistant.
- We offer you an exciting and challenging function in an international environment. Moreover, you will get an attractive salary, suiting your experience, a company car and a wide range of fringe benefits.
- Place of employment: Oudergem
- Contract of indefinite duration – Fulltime
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
20 days left to apply
- Function type: Customer service
- Sector: Automotive
- All jobs via Unique Brussel Customer Care
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French