- Page Personnel
- Antwerp & Port of Antwerp
- Permanent, Full-time
Do you want to join a B2B company that launched a new ecommerce and is experiencing a strong growth? They provide do-it-yourself products to professionals and retailers.
The company is located near Antwerp and also has an office in the Netherlands - you will work on both markets and will have the opportunity to work in Belgium and the Netherlands.
Do you want to be part of a company that invests a lot in CRM and that is offering more and more flexibility to its employees? If you want to develop a CRM strategy and work in a company with a startup spirit and room for proactivity, then read on…
As a CRM Marketer, you will:
- Analyse mailings campaigns and present the KPI's to the eCommerce team
- You develop and implement online marketing actions
- You are responsible for the tone of voice and content
- You analyse Hotjar and Heatmap data and adapt the CRM strategy if needed
- You work on the Customer Journey from the eCommerce platform and optimise it
- You develop and track newsletters
- You analyse results of promotion campaigns and define the next promotions together with the sales team + the targets to achieve
- You define the CRM tools & test them
The ideal CRM Marketer:
- You hold a degree in Digital Marketing
- You have a first experience in CRM and are familiar with Hotjar recordings, SEO/SEA and Mailchimp
- CRM systems, databases, reportings and Excel don't have a secret for you
- You have an entrepreneur spirit
- You are analytical
- You hold excellent communication skills
- You are a fast-learner and love to test new programs
- You are a team player
- You hold excellent written and verbal skills in Dutch and English
- Interest for do-it-yourself products is a plus
- Your manager has a wide experience in the startup world and is always open to new ideas
- You hold a key role in the growth of the eCommerce
- You are part of a company that keeps on growing
- The opportunity to work both in Belgium and the Netherlands
- The opportunity to develop a CRM strategy
- A dynamic team and rich work environment
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- Dutch, English
From € 2.000 to € 2.500 per month
- 9 November
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Marketing' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.