Credit Collector (H/F)
- Unique Finance
- Permanent, Full-time
Credit Collector (H/F)
Our partner is an international company active in the service sector.
As a credit collector in Brussels, you are responsible for the collection and maintenance of the debtor ledger. Your responsabilities are as follows:
- Credit control
- Responsible for all Corporate and Key Accounts
- Cash collection
- Collection forecasts
- Keeping the DSO to a minimum
- Account reconciliation
- Weekly update of detailed Excel statements
- Regular reporting to Finance Director/Branch Manager on own accounts status and progress
- Keeping a record of all communications, with individual invoice notes for larger accounts
- Query/dispute handling and escalation
- Relationship building with both internal stakeholders and external customers
- Sales ledger
- Import sales invoices
- Sending statements
- Filing and archiving
- Updating receipt summary
- Team work
- Working with the team to ensure reaching of monthly cash targets
- Assisting other members of the team and finance department as and when required
- Assisting the Billings Department to resolve queries, raise correct invoices and ensure systems are up-to-date
- Identification of key areas for improvement
- Reviewing and improving collection process to optimize cash collection performance
- Any ad-hoc requests by Finance Director
- Some experience in a similar role (blue chip clients, B2B) would be an advantage
- Some experience in a customer service role would be an advantage
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Proficiency in English, Dutch and French
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with internal and external clients at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to remain accurate and efficient under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Proactive, “can-do” attitude
- Takes initiative
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, with advanced Excel skills (Vlookups, Sumifs and pivot tables essential)
- Experience of Outlook and other communication tools
- Our partner offers a fxed contract in a company with a positive and an open-minded working atmosphere
- They offer a competitive salary and extra-legal benefits.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Bachelor following Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- 5 May
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Customer service' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.