Country Manager Poland
- As a member of the group management team, you have P&L responsibility for your country.
- You oversee and lead all operational activities including manufacturing, engineering, quality, supply chain, HR, maintenance and all aspects of site safety.
- You perform general management duties, monitor and control productivity, and consistently reduce operating costs through budgeting and forecasting, based on long term customer demand.
- You coach and develop your teams based on targets and KPI’s. You allow autonomy to your direct reports to stimulate job satisfaction.
- You maintain a state of compliance by monitoring training and performance to procedures, best practices, and industry standards and customer norms.
- You monitor daily performance throughout the operation and capitalize on continuous improvement opportunities by ensuring actions are driven to completion.
- You develop relationships with existing customers and look for business growth opportunities in close cooperation with the commercial team.
- You will report to the CEO.
- Engineering degree; an additional economic degree or MBA is a plus.
- 5 to 10 years P&L experience within a modern, manufacturing environment.
- Ability to lead a mid sized multicultural workforce in an empowering/participative leadership style. You combine a focus on results with empathy, pursuing a happy work atmosphere.
- By being a Team player you build trust and confidence.
- You are willing to travel 20% of your time.
- Willingness to move to Poland is an asset.
- You speak English. Knowledge of German, Dutch and especially Polish is a plus!
- You will become part of a company with a strong human - centered mindset and a huge respect for people ‘s opinions and contributions.
- You join a financially healthy company.
- You get the opportunity to work with a state of the art product.
- We offer a competitive salary package in line with your responsibilities.
- This role is Poland based, a family house in Katowice is available.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.