- Pauwels Consulting
- Puurs Sint-Amands
- Permanent, Independent, Full-time
You will be responsible for managing all financial aspects and processes regarding procurement spend on direct materials.
- Developing monthly and anual forecasts and leading the yearly budget
- Monitoring and reporting on financial risks and opportunities
- Collaborating with bussiness owners
- Performing financial analysis
- Contributing to the overall system by collecting and providing input
- Master's Degree in a Financial field of study
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Finance
- Flexible skillset consisting of extensive knowledge of Cost Accounting
- Translation between Finance and Bussiness and being able to operate in multiple financial systems
- Analytical thinking-skills and results-focused mindset
- The ability to be a great bussiness partner and to collaborate with a team
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Dutch, English
- Company car
- 10 May
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Finance' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.