Corporate Sustainability Manager
- Reynaers Aluminium
- Permanent, Full-time
Corporate Sustainability Manager
Reynaers Group, active in more than 70 countries worldwide, is a leading specialist in the development, distribution and commercialization of innovative and sustainable architectural applications in aluminum and steel. With 2400 employees and an annual turnover of EUR 550 million (2020), you can be sure of an international environment with a high level of ambition.
Your workplace in Belgium is the Reynaers Campus in Duffel, the Reynaers headquarters. The Campus not only houses offices, but also a Technology Centre, Training Centre, 62 000 m² of warehouses and a virtual reality meeting space for partners.
- You are the ambassador of the Corporate Sustainability vision and goals at Reynaers Group and are responsible to integrate sustainability within the company.
- In collaboration with the Sustainability board and area specialists, you put together and align the Sustainability program for both Reynaers Aluminium and Forster addressing the following areas: Sustainable buildings / Circularity / Efficient and sustainable operations / Committed to employees and society.
- You research and benchmark Sustainability standards in the industry and share best practices.
- You coach and support individual project managers and their teams in project management, planning and execution in order to achieve measurable impact.
- You assist in establishing direction and selecting priority topics and actions.
- You assemble teams with project owners and monitor resource allocation.
- You monitor project milestones and track progress on project deliverables.
- You collect, track and report internal and external data related to Sustainability initiatives.
- You advise and report to the Sustainability board.
- You act as an ambassador for sustainability for Reynaers Group, both internally and externally.
- You create internal and external communication and marketing materials, together with Corporate Communication and Product Communication Officer, that inspire and increase awareness about sustainability.
- You have obtained a Master’s Degree and at least 5 years of experience in a similar role in a large organisation.
- You have strong project management experience.
- You have the ability to work cross-functionally and build strong network internally and externally.
- You are a strategic and forward thinker with the ability to manage and effectively prioritize projects.
- You have strong communication skills and are able to connect with all levels in the organization.
- You have a broad societal interest and you stay informed with the latest policies and trends in CSR and sustainability worldwide.
- You can express yourself fluently in English & Dutch; knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- You want to work in an international environment and spend about 20% of your time abroad.
- A pleasant and dynamic working atmosphere with a new challenge every day.
- The opportunity to leave your mark on the future, with a socially responsible and sustainable company that draws the map of innovation and digital technology.
- The opportunity to develop yourself and follow professional training courses.
- A competitive salary and numerous extra-legal benefits, in exchange for your expertise and commitment.
- A mobility plan that allows you to move easily, healthily and green to work.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Function type: Operations
- Sector: Construction, construction material and real estate
- Duffel (location)
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English
- 16 August
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Executive board & management' jobs straight to your mailbox.