9 of 14Next
Our client is a global forwarder (and the leader in the trading market), providing a total logistics solution including airfreight, ocean freight, overland transportation, international moving, specialized packing, customs brokerage and warehousing services. They are supported by one of the biggest trading companies, with over 5000 employees worldwide. This creates a steady working environment. Their main activities include:
- Air Freight
- Sea Freight
- Land Transportation
- International Moving
- Warehouse & Logistic Service
For this client, Acerta is currently looking for a (m/f/x):
Corporate Accounting Manager
As part of the Corporate Accounting and Finance Department, the Corporate Accounting Manager is responsible for maintaining financial, accounting, administrative and personnel services. In addition, you are responsible for preparing financial statements, maintaining cash controls, preparing the payroll and personal administration, purchasing, maintaining accounts payable and managing office operations. You will be working internationally, as you are responsible for Belgium, Czech Republic and United Kingdom. You will be the coach of one direct report.
- Administer and monitor the financial system in order to ensure that the finances are maintained in an accurate and timely manner.
- Preparation of the budget
- Implement financial policies and procedures
- Establish and maintain cash controls
- Establish, maintain and reconcile the general ledger
- Monitor cash reserves and investments
- Prepare and reconcile bank statements
- Establish and maintain supplier accounts
- Process supplier invoices
- Maintain the purchase order system
- Issue cheques for all accounts due
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the IT accounting systems
- Prepare income statements, balance sheets, monthly financial statements and quarterly reports & report on variances
- Assist with the annual audit
- Internal control Japan
- Maintain the accounts payable and accounts receivable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate records of all money flows
- Coach your direct report
- A Bachelor or Master degree related to accounting or finance and a strong record of working experience in accounting or finance
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office. In addition, you are able to operate accounting software.
- Experience with motivating and driving a team
- You are able to keep your head under pressure and have good interpersonal & communication skills
- You have a strong and correct sense of the business procedures.
- Dutch is your first language. In addition, you have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written in English. French is an advantage
- Work experience with transport or logistics is not required, but is seen as an advantage
- Inspirational working environment in a dynamic and international association, whom is the biggest and leading company in the trading market, and has a reliable and steady background and future ahead
- Challenging position with corresponding responsibilities
- A competitive salary and a set of additional fringe benefits such as a company car, group insurance, pension fund, bonus system and others
Send us your full CV and motivation letter, and we are happy to give you more information about this position and our client. Contact Siebrich De Baets by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
36 days left to apply
- Function type: Accounting
- Sector: Logistics, Transport and Handling
- Brussels (location)
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English, French