3 of 7Next
The BSPHO is a VZW/ASBL which unites the recognized Belgian paediatric haematology/oncology centres and their professionals. The BSPHO supports centres to provide optimal clinical care, availability of innovative treatment options and access to clinical trials to paediatric cancer patients and their families. The BSPHO coordinates clinical trial efforts through the Coordination cell for Clinical Trials consisting of a team of 3 trial coordinators, located geographically in 3 different research centres.
BSPHO (Belgian Society for Pediatric Hematology and Oncology – www.bspho.be) is currently looking for a trilingual (Eng – Fr – Nl) Coordinator with strong organizational skills, knowledge of managing financial aspects and capable of steering a small team, with 3 years experience in medical or biomedical sciences .
coordinator (80% or 100% FTE)
- Position summary
The Coordinator will manage and supervise the Coordination cell for clinical Trials team, support the Board and develop and implement BSPHO’s strategic and business plans. He / she will lead partnership and business development and be an effective advocate for BSPHO activities and its final beneficiaries. He/she will provide operational management and financial control and ensure good governance across all aspects of the organization.
The Coordinator function is new at BSPHO.
The initial priorities set by the BSPHO board are:
- streamlining of daily activities of the society
- financial management
- increasing of the budget (grant applications)
- HR management
- General assignment information
Place of Work: BSPHO Office (Woluwe-Saint-Lambert) + possibility of home working
Reports to: Board
Line management: Team Trial managers + secretary
Attractive salary package: salary depending on experience + benefits (reimbursement transportation cost, health insurance, cell phone, laptop, meal vouchers)
- Desired qualifications
- Educated to university degree level or equivalent professional qualification.
- Proven record of achievement within a not for profit organization / hospital / university / pharma industry over at least three years.
- Experience in external relationship management.
- Experience of business planning, business development and funding through grants.
- Experience of project management and service delivery across multiple functions.
- Financial management skills including budgeting and delivery of cost and income targets.
- Experience of managing organizational change.
- Robust approach to governance, controls and definition/implementation of new processes.
- Understanding of clinical research and/or experience in clinical research / medical sector.
- Skills and knowledge
- Inspirational leadership and motivational skills.
- Highly organized and personally effective.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English / French / Dutch.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to persuade and influence.
- Outstanding business development skills.
- Rigorous analytical skills.
Contact and info: Benoit Fiévez - 0478/25.43.11 – email@example.com
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
16 days left to apply
- Function type: Finance
- Sector: Health care and medical accessories
- Sint-Lambrechts-Woluwe (location)
- All jobs at Quarto Consult
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French