- Permanent, Full-time
- Develop and execute an integrated go-to-market plan for the product, including product positioning and routes to market.
- Develop and implement a strategic plan for a rapid scaling of operational capacity through automation, process improvements or other productivity measures while maintaining high quality standards, rapid response times, high reliability and cost-effective operations.
- Manage new business opportunities by building and follow-up new strategic client relationships.
- Develop, establish and direct the execution of operating policies to support overall company objectives.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth and lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (Marketing, Sales, Finance, Purchasing, Logistics, …).
- Work with the CEO to develop a pricing model that ensures P&L targets are achieved.
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.).
- Being a key member of the senior management team, reporting to the CEO and founder of the company.
- Proven experience as COO or a relevant role (e.g. Business Unit Director) in a b-to-b tech SaaS scale-up company is absolutely necessary.
- Business line management experience in launching new technology products and scaling for growth and profitability.
- Expertise in defining and scaling operational processes, both internally and with external partners.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus.
- Multilingual: English and Dutch; German and/or French are a plus.
Surf to jobs.hudsonsolutions.com and apply online. Your response will be dealt with promptly and confidentially.
Contact Mieke Quatacker at +32 9 242 53 67.
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English
- 25 July
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Executive board & management' jobs straight to your mailbox.