5 of 5Next
Do you have a passion for international trade, exports or finance?
Do not miss this opportunity: we are reinforcing our teams with new talent! Engage in a career at Credendo, a leading European Credit insurance company.
Credendo – Export Credit Agency has been excelling in export credit insurance for almost a century. The company has grown to become a European player, which is active nowadays in fourteen European countries under the name of Credendo.
500 enthusiastic professionals, 300 of whom are working in Belgium, assess the risks linked to international trade transactions and elaborate solutions to cover them.
In order to reinforce our teams in Brussels, we are currently looking for a Controller (m/f)
- As Controller you will contribute to the financial reporting and business control of Credendo along with other members of the team and you will participate in projects with the aim of optimizing the business control, both in reference to the Belgian accounting regulations (BeGAAP), the IFRS consolidation standards and the prudential Solvency II regulations.
- You will assisting in drawing up the budget for the companies and branches, as well as follow the annual expenditure and forecasting overall spending and revenues.
- You will collect and analyse the results of the Credendo entities as well as other internal or external figures to create dashboards and to take care of the management reporting and provide information to the outside world and international organizations and fulfil the obligations in this regard.
- You will participate in the restructuring project of the information flows and the company’s databases in the framework of the IT plan as well as contribute to the modernization of the IT tools in order to optimize the business control.
- You will perform analytic breakdowns of the operating costs of the various activities in cost ratios to determine the allocation of those costs to the various accounts/activities of the company, and to derive correct scorecards.
- You will define the accounting policies in collaboration with Accounting and Risk Management based on the IFRS standards and will identify the differences with the local accounting regulations (BeGAAP, AuGAAP, RuGAAP, CZGAAP).
- You will participate together with Risk Management and Accounting in the Solvency II prudential reporting for the Finance part as well as for the entities subjected to Solvency II regulations.
- You will participate to closing and external audit activities.
- You have a degree in accounting, economics or finance.
- You are proactive; demonstrate strong analytical skills and you have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Access) is a must; BO/BI is a plus.
- Knowledge of IFRS is a plus as is Solvency II.
- Knowledge of SAP FI-CO is an advantage.
- You have interest for details and accuracy
- You show a good oral and written proficiency in French, Dutch and English.
- A challenging career in a multilingual and international environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talent.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits.
- Our Belgian offices are located in the center of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
47 days left to apply
- Function type: Controlling
- Sector: Finances and insurance
- Brussels (location)
- All jobs at Credendo
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French