Contrôleur Financier h/f
- Unique Finance
- Fixed-term, Full-time
Contrôleur Financier h/f
Our client is active in the banking sector.
Within Finance, Management Control is the department that assists the senior management of the businesses in making the right decisions towards the future by providing correct financial information and analyses on their performance. Management Control is organized by business, and your focus will be on controlling the costs of CIB (Corporate and Investment Banking), which consist of Global Markets, Global Banking, but also their supportive department ITO (Information Technology & Operations). You will get a broad A to Z view on the cost accounting and reporting chain, from making sure that cost (accruals) are correctly booked in the right period to explaining the main variances (compared to budget and to last year) to (senior) management and to our colleagues of the Group. This means that you will be in contact with a lot of other departments. Principal responsibilities:
- Be in charge of running the monthly closing process: check automatic bookings (systems: SAP, Group tool BGM), be in contact with the accounting teams to ensure correct accrual bookings, ensure that direct costs and FTEs are correctly reported in the worldwide controlling tools Paradigm/Perseus, do overall reconciliations.
- Closely monitor the intra-group invoicing process within CIB: make sure that invoices or credit notes are made in due time (2x/year), create the purchase orders (1x/year).
- Analyse cost and FTE evolutions over time and compared to budgets per CIB department. Based on this analysis, produce synthetic reports for reporting towards the management of these departments, towards the senior CIB management and towards Management Control colleagues of the head-office.
- In case of organisational changes at CIB: in collaboration with your colleague, update the referential databases in order to continue to ensure a correct cost allocation; ensure the communication with the business.
- Assist in the yearly budget process for which the Group is in the lead: check that the top-down cost and FTE budgets are correctly allocated to the right departments.
- Assisting management for specific analyses and advising it on (cost) performance.
- Creating and maintaining a significant network of contacts within the organisation.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in economics or similar qualification.You dispose at least of a basic knowledge of accounting.
- Fluent in french and english with a basic knowledge of dutch
- 3 years' relevant experience in performance management or in a related function
- Technical experience :
- mandatory : Bank accounting; Accounting and financial reporting; Strong MS Office (mainly Excel) skills
- preferable : Experience of banking tools (SAP, BGM, Vinci, Paradigm, Perseus) and financial processes is an asset
- Business experience: preferable: experience in banking environment
- Soft skills :
- Strong analytical and synthetical skills Communication skills, both oral and written Team spirit Risk awareness, pro-active Organisational sensitivity Autonomy Problem-solver You have a critical mind and respect strict deadlines
- CDD 6 months
- Restaurant tickets 8 euros
- Group and hospitalisation insurance
- Negociable salary
- Freelancers welcome
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- 27 July
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Administration' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.