2 of 11Next
When you are enjoying content on TV, radio, smartphone, tablet or PC, you are also watching the works of the team that helps put that content right there. The mission of this awesome tribe is to enable renowned media companies worldwide to bring content to the viewer in the most efficient and future-proof way.
Our customers include public and commercial radio and TV stations, on-demand platforms, OTT streamers, telcos and their service providers. BBC, Discovery, Disney, Viacom, ... they all go for growth in this excitingly fast-paced media world.
To help them grow, we deliver innovative software solutions—on premise or web-based in the cloud—that optimise the life cycle of their content across channels and services. These modular solutions constitute the most advanced and efficient backbone for media operations, streamlining the content supply chain from acquisition over planning, scheduling and rights management to publication and beyond.
The state-of-the-art technologies we use, our agile development methodologies, the transparent way in which we collaborate as a team, and the inspiring co-creation with our customers have taken us to the top of tech vendors in the international media world. Join us on this magnificent journey.
- Your priority is contract management and following up the bid process as the liaison of Finance, building the bridge with Business Development, the Bid Team and Legal.
- You are the guardian of the process and by supporting the workflow you will help optimize the lifecycle of contracts.
- As you grow and get to know the ins and outs of our company, you will also be involved in the contract management of other departments.
- You will support our Business Controller in building Power BI structures and reporting dashboards, generating creative insights in our data.
- You closely collaborate with your colleagues, but you’re equally capable of working independently in order to contribute to the overall success of the team.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Business Management or Accountancy and you have 2 to 5 years of hands-on experience in an administrative financial role.
- Contracts have no secrets for you, although we don’t expect you to be our legal counsel.
- You are a number cruncher and love working with data and details.
- You have advanced Excel knowledge and expertise in working with Power BI is definitely an asset!
- You master English and either Dutch or French, spoken and written.
- You have a can-do attitude and go the extra mile when needed.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and juggling multiple projects comes natural to you.
- You are proactive by nature, you are a critical thinker, willing to learn fast and take up new challenges
- We offer a competitive salary, including many benefits.
- MEDIAGENIX cares for its employees and therefor offers a healthy work/life balance.
- You grow = We grow! We assure the development of your talents and continuous coaching and support.
We are a human-centered employer, we speak up, dare, share and keep promises made. Interested in joining the tribe?
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
28 days left to apply
- Function type: File management
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- Groot-Bijgaarden (location)
- All jobs at MEDIAGENIX
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience