Our ambition? To offer cities, industries and companies in the tertiary sector tailor-made solutions. We do this in 6 areas: electrical, HVAC, cooling, mechanical & robotics, digital & IT and facility management. Our 9600 employees are committed every day to ensuring:
- more attractive cities
- more efficient and greener companies
- more sustainable and comfortable buildings
Discover this professional challenge at EQUANS and apply now!
- as a Contract Manager, you get the opportunity to work on different projects; you are involved during the different phases of the project (bid phase, contract conclusion, execution, warranty period)
- you take on a coordinating role and are responsible for the contractual/legal agreements with different external parties
- you share and receive knowledge through close cooperation with the Project and Risk Manager
- you give advice and follow-up on claims, damage files, insurance files,…
- you have the responsibility for DBFM contracts, works contracts and stay up to date with various files
Are we a match? To #JoinTheTribe, you will need:
- a master degree in industrial sciences. You don't have that, but think you can impress us? Then be sure to take your chance!
- preferably already an experience with DBFM contracts and experience in the contracting world
- a clear and nuanced communication style, with the necessary assertiveness
- a thorough professional knowledge of Dutch and English. Also French? That’s awesome!
Want to tackle tomorrow’s multi-technical challenges with us? Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of EQUANS. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies and help customers in the 3 major transitions of today: the energy transition, the industrial transition and the digital transition.
Joining EQUANS is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, concessionary travel, hospitalization- & group insurance,… depending on your function
- interesting training and career opportunities