BENEO in Tienen and Mannheim is part of the German Südzucker Group, the largest sugar producer in Europe. BENEO, specialized in the development and production of high-quality nutritional ingredients from natural sources is represented in over 75 countries over the world. You can find BENEO ingredients in all kinds of food applications: from beverages to baby food, from dairy to bakery, from confectionary to cereals and from soup to sauces and in animal nutrition. In this way BENEO can effectively contribute to healthier food products. For the Continuous Improvement teams supporting the commercial departments we are looking for a:
Continuous Improvement Specialist – Commercial Data
- Establish, implement and improve data collection, data storage and data organization processes
- Review and report on data quality (e.g. Customer Master Data)
- Lead and participate in improvement projects related to data management
- Liaise with IT Data Architecture to investigate how business data requirements and needs can be matched and hosted by the data framework designed by IT
- Co-develop business dashboards and reports to support commercial decision making
- Build, train and motivate a Continuous Improvement champion community for data collection and data quality
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Experience with process improvement and data management
- Experience with Salesforce, SAP BI World, SAP Analytics Cloud and writing queries in SAP is an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of English, the knowledge of Dutch, French or German are an advantage
- An exciting position in a financially stable and growing company which is regarded as one of the best in its class
- Interesting tasks and responsibilities in a growing business environment
- An attractive salary package including a company car
- A value-driven company culture with open communication
- The function is based in Tienen (Belgium) or Mannheim (Germany) depending on your preference
On weekdays between 8h30 and 10h30 and in the evening from 19h00 to 21h00, on Saturday between 10h00 and 12h00.
- Call Ralf Gutschoven on Show number+32 (0)478 43 61 68 for more info or an application.
- Or mail your CV through the application button.