Our client is a fast-growing tech scale-up that helps organisations improve their cybersecurity.
To continue our growth, we're looking for a Content Manager.
We're looking for a Content Manager to take charge of strategy and final editing for the Academy. The ideal candidate will create and coordinate our assets and deploy them appropriately on the right channels.
- Together with the Academy team you'll rework and rewrite relevant content for the various channels
- You'll manage all content assets in Dutch, English, French and other languages - in a structured manner
- You'll collect all content (photos, images, texts, quizzes, questionnaires) and ensure its publication on the Academy platform
- You'll coordinate the translation of texts and phishing simulations, review them critically and verify the final editing in the languages you master. Of course, you'll do so with a lot of i-dotting
- You'll determine the ideal content mix for our learning platform: you'll find the ideal balance between videos, images, texts, and any other formats you can think of
As Content Manager, you'll be the point of contact for everyone who contributes to the Academy content. We are, therefore, looking for someone with passion, organisation and creativity.
- Organising things comes easily to you: you like order and structure
- No detail escapes your scrutiny: a spelling error, a misplaced blank line, a dot too many or too few...
- You have a linguistic background and experience in final editing. Can you also write well and enjoy doing so? That's even better!
- You're fluent in Dutch and English, French is a plus
- You preferably have an affinity with IT-security or learning platforms
- You're proactive and enjoy working as part of a team
Internet cost / Subscription
Individual hospital insurance
Interesse? Stuur je cv naar firstname.lastname@example.org of bel naar Show number0484428621
- Build your own path based on your vision and aspirations. You get the chance to cobble together your own personal roadmap and shape your individual learning journey.
- Work with a passionate IT team that will help you to further develop your skills.
- Expand your skills in an entrepreneurial scale-up with a no-nonsense culture.
- You get an attractive salary, commissions and a customised Flex Income Plan: a set of fringe benefits that you can put together as you choose.
- Also in your package: group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, internet, smartphone, mobile phone subscription and a car or mobility budget.
- Hybrid working is a matter of course and tailored to our employees.