Primary Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Actively supports in the roll-out of the overall communication strategy of the organization.
- Coordinates the content-creation of a wide range of communication materials in close collaboration with pharma.be’s management team and advisors. The content will be used in daily newsletters, brochures, reporting of congresses and events, editorials, social media posts, and other relevant information for the website.
- Co-organization of major events for pharma.be members, as well as external stakeholders, and coming up with post-event evaluations.
- Supports the online and social media content-strategy of the community.
- Excellent writing skills
- Preferably a master's degree in communications or economic sciences, or languages and literatures.
- Some years of experience within a communications function and event management is a plus.
- Experience within the biopharma sector is a plus
- Perfectly trilingual Dutch-French-English.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Group insurance
- Company car
- Petrol card
- Meal vouchers
- GSM & smartphone
- Internet cost / Subscription
- Family hospital insurance
- Culture and sports cheques
- Eco Cheque
- Additional paid leave
- An exceptionally fascinating and varied job, a key role at sector level within an innovative and socially relevant environment
- A strong organisational culture where respect for each employee, personal development and involvement come first
- Attractive salary package with many extra-legal benefits, stable working environment, permanent training opportunities, attractive homework policy
Does this sound like the job of your dreams? Do not hesitate and apply: https://www.brightplus.be/en/jobs/1652197-content-manager
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.