5 of 7Next
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Innovation is high on our agenda, as the payments industry is rapidly evolving. That's why we foster the development of new and innovative solutions, such as instant payments, contactless payments, mobile payment solutions and digital identity services, allowing our clients to cater for the shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that's what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it's our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe.
Contact Center Agent Evening and Night Team
- Obtain client information by answering telephone calls about cardstop and cardholders
- Identify customers' needs, clarify and verifying information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Inform clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Support to foreign partners abroad (ex. interconnected line from equensWorldline in Netherlands, interconnected line/ support service for bank customers)
- Administrative follow-up by adhering to standards and guidelines
- Relevant experience in Customer Support is a plus, but not necessary;
- Excellent oral and written skills are essential : fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- Expresses clearly and has a good elocution;
- Motivated and accepts flexible working hours;
- Assimilates quickly;
- Good knowledge of MS pack (Outlook in particular);
- Empathic and expert in active listening;
- Passionate about customers and their satisfaction;
- Helpful, friendly and puts customers first;
- Sociable, positive and constructive;
- Autonomous and independent but knows when to be a team player;
- Communicates easily with colleagues;
- Can handle pressure when results need to be achieved.
We're convinced that in order to be very good at something, you need to really enjoy doing it. We aim to create an inspiring workplace and believe that a great atmosphere plays an important role in bringing out the very best in every individual!
We offer an interesting compensation and benefits package. We also offer a fully planned training and induction program for the role in order for you to become independent and active in the role as quickly as possible. The office near Evere is easily accessible by public transport.
Interested? Apply Online On: https://worldline.catsone.nl/careers/3243-General/jobs/562660-Contact-Center-Agent-Evening-and-Night-Team/
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
24 days left to apply
- Function type: Sales support & administration
- All jobs via Manpower Group Solutions
- Secondary education
- Limited experience (< 2 years)