- Fixed-term, Full-time
Are you the construction engineer we are looking for? Look below for more information!
Want to know more? Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org or on 03/369.19.81
Maintenance & Calibration:
- Get permits for projects
- Execute FMEA and define the maintenance type for each asset; assess equipment criticality (HML)
- Create / maintain / verify engineering documents (protocols, drawings, lists, schedules, diagrams, layouts, calculations, datasheets)
- Perform Project Risk Assessment
- Identify technical solutions
- Perform project HSE management & execute project safety stops/reviews
- Submit Project Statutory Permits
- Develop Project Execution Plan (e.g. construction)
- Prepare / execute Project Health & Safety Risk Assessments (Equipment / Process)
- Execute project construction execution (CM & installation supervision)
- Implement and monitor construction contractor safety and inspection plan
Education: Degree in engineering (Dipl. Ing. / M. Sc. / B. Sc.) or equivalent.
Languages: Fluent in English and proficient in local language.
- 5 years of supervision experience in Chemical or Pharmaceutical industry
- Leadership experience for the management of external resources
- Broad interdisciplinary knowledge
- Extended HSE and GxP/QA knowledge
You will get an contract with AUSY. As an answer to your high performance & flexibility, AUSY offers you an interesting salary package, with some interesting extras like:
- Meal vouchers of €7
- Net representation cost of €50
- Hospitalization insurance
- Car + unlimited fuel card OR home-work compensation
- 32 holidays
- End-of-year bonus
- Pension plan
- ECO vouchers
- Opportunities to follow trainings
- And on top of this you'll improve your skills and become an even bigger expert!
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Secondary education
- 14 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Research & development' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.