- Pauwels Consulting
- Permanent, Independent, Full-time
- During the study phase, you will be accountable to evaluate work requirements and related costs
- You will command and adapt the works execution planning respect
- You will define with the EHS team the safety measures and control that they are set in place at the right time, place and person to deliver safe works
- You are accountable that contractors comply with all work requirements (Worksite regulations, HSE General regulation for external companies, SOPs, Work Requirement Sheets,…)
- Communicate proactively with the project team (Engineering Lead, Project manager and SME)
- Coordinate the different trades and define the priorities
- At least a bachelor degree in engineering
- Experience in people management
- Strong background in pharmaceutical industries
- Knowledge in MS Project
- Certification: Safety and Securtity (coordinateur santé et sécurité)
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- Company car
- 22 February
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Engineering management' jobs in Walloon Brabant straight to your mailbox.