Our ambition? To help companies and local authorities in their transitions:
- energy transition: educing energy consumption and CO2 emissions
- digital transition: connecting equipment to make it more effective and efficient
- industrial transition: optimising productivity and technical installation management
Construction Manager E&I (International Projects)
To realize our ever challenging objectives, we are looking for an experienced Construction Manager E&I (Large and International Projects).
As a Construction Manager you are based in Grimbergen and are assigned to large and complex projects in Belgium and Western Europe. You will be responsible for the construction itself. Your goal is a safe and timely execution, delivering the correct quality and within budget. You have proven knowledge of electromechanics, in particular piping & mechanical works.
Find out more about the job!
- review the technical specifications, related risks and opportunities in the contract
- manage the Construction teams on site as well as the subcontractors
- construction works are executed by national and international subcontractors. You are an important stakeholder in the procurement and subcontracting process
- accurately plan, organize and control the execution of the works avoiding scope creep and registering extra works with supportive documentation. You work in close collaboration with the client and the Project Manager as well as with the Construction team
- propose adequate actions to recover any delay
- take responsibility on monitoring extra works and their impact on planning and cost
Do you have what it takes?
- master or bachelor in engineering or equivalent
- proven experience in construction activities in the field of electromechanics (expert knowledge of piping & mechanical is essential)
- working knowledge MS Office
- proven leadership skills
- decision maker
- client oriented
- result oriented
- motivated and enthusiastic
- willing to work abroad (Western Europe) during the construction phase of the project with a fixed rotation schedule
- excellent communication skills (written and verbal), working knowledge of English, Dutch and possibly French or German
- Group insurance
- Company car
- Petrol card
- Meal vouchers
- GSM & smartphone
- Internet cost / Subscription
- Individual hospital insurance
- Family hospital insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flat-rate allowance
- Eco Cheque
- Additional paid leave
- Remote work
- Furlough leave
Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of Equans. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies and help customers in the 3 major transitions of today: the energy transition, the industrial transition and the digital transition.
Joining Equans is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, concessionary travel, hospitalization- & group insurance,… depending on your function
- interesting training and career opportunities
We are looking forward to meeting you!
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.