House of HR continuously redefines the world of human resources management according to the needs and opportunities that arise across geographic and disciplinary boundaries.
The group offers a wide range of HR solutions with subsidiaries in temping recruitment with a focus on general staffing (TimePartner & Zaquensis) specialised staffing (Accent & Covebo) and engineering/consulting (Abylsen Continu Redmore TEC Alliance and Vialegis).
The group has offices in Belgium the Netherlands France Germany Poland Luxembourg Spain Portugal Switzerland and Romania – with concrete expansion plans across Europe.
House of HR has approximately 2475 in-house employees and achieved a consolidated sales turnover of € 2 million in 2018.
Together we are stronger and we can change people's lives one job at a time because… we love what we do!
Consolidation & Reporting Officer
You will be part of our corporate Finance team. Curious about how your days will be filled?
- You will support the monthly closing activities including reasonability checks on balance sheet and P&L and intercompany reconciliation. You will discuss any discrepancy noted during your review with the local entities.
- You will look for efficiencies in the monthly closing process.
- You will perform a detailed review on the entities allocated to you and perform a reconciliation of certain items such as equity movement shares etc.
- You will assist in the IFRS conversion that is currently ongoing and the set-up of a monthly consolidation process during the year.
- You will prepare the sub consolidation of the entities allocated to you and perform the necessary checks.
- You will report to the Consolidation Manager.
- You will be working together with 2-3 employees.
- You are pro-active efficient and hands-on.
- You will invest in obtaining knowledge of the BI software (Tagetik) used for consolidation and reporting purposes and will be able to work with this software in an efficient way.
- You will assist in the integration of new acquisitions if needed.
- You will be in-charge of ad hoc projects.
- University degree (preferable applied economics or similar)
- 2-3 years experience in accounting/audit/consolidation
- Knowledge of consolidation and accounting
- Knowledge of Tagetik is a plus but can also be learned
- Knowledge of Excel
- Interested in IFRS. Knowledge of IFRS is a plus.
- Knows how to prioritize and cope with deadlines
- Works detailed and accurate
- Speaks fluent English
You are looking for a dynamic environment with a personal touch? We are a young team eat together in a modern lunch area where you can play ping pong with your colleagues and go on teambuilding weekend every year!
Opportunity to continuously invest in knowledge?
A challenging environment which contributes to personal development? You like to be promoted? Welcome on board!
Opportunity to contribute to the entity and make an impact!
32days of holiday! You can already start dreaming of which destinations you should eliminate first from your bucketlist.
Flex hours! Even not possible to have a bad hairday!
Motivating salary package!
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
20 days left to apply
- Function type: Administration
- Western Flanders
- All jobs via Accent Sales Support Center Roeselare
- Primary education
- Dutch, French