3 of 3Next
Estée Lauder is a leading cosmetics company that is known for quality products regarding skin and hair care, perfumes and makeup. Since its founding in 1965, the site in Oevel has grown to become the largest European site with around 900 employees.
Are you going to be our new Compliance Specialist?
Our new Compliance Specialist ensures compliance with regulatory and corporate requirements. This includes supporting site audits and development & delivery of GMP Trainings, QA oversight of site training program, mangement of GMP document control systems, development of annual product review reports, QA oversight of the compliant program.
For the actual vacancy we are looking for a Compliance Specialist with a focus on training & development. This includes:
- ?Develop and implement a standardized training process that complies with all regulatory requirements (GMP focus);
- ?Establish training curriculum and assignments based on assigned functions in collaboration with site leadership and Quality CoE Training & Capabilities Manager;
- Develop and deliver site level GMP training for new employees and re-fresher trainings as required;
- Develop, maintain and report appropriate training metrics.
??Besides this focus on training your responsibilities include:
- ?Implement and enforce policies, procedures and standards;
- ?Conduct internal site audits, document audit results and ensure site audit preparedness;
- ?Manage annual product review reporting which includes compiling data for reports;
- Site owner and subject matter expert for the management of GMP documentation, change control or CAPA systems;
- ?Management of storage of QA documents at external archive.
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate with:
- 5 years of experience in a GMP;
- Experience in a regulated industry;
- Experience with improving Quality Systems and process design;
- Experience with authorizing and maintaining procedures and work instructions;
- Knowledge of compliance, related to all applicable Quality Systems Standards national and international;
- Ability to build and deliver training modules;
- Strong oral and written communication;
- Ability to work under minimal supervision;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Electronic QMS, e-training systems and SAP systems is preferred.
Be our new Compliance Specialist and enjoy the many advantages:
- A challenging job in an international working environment;
- A great team with fun colleagues;
- Flexible hours so you can have a great work-life balance;
- An environment where you don't get stuck in traffic;
- An attractive salary with interesting extra-legal advantages.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
10 days left to apply
- Function type: Quality
- All jobs via Unique Geel
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English