- BANK OF INDIA
- Permanent, Full-time
Bank Of India, Antwerp, specialized in the Diamond Sector is established in Belgium in 2007 and situated near to Antwerp Central station.
Bank of India , Antwerp is looking for a Compliance Officer to head its Compliance Dept .
- Overall responsibility of compliance and AML functions of the branch
- Ensure compliance with the local regulations on money laundering and terrorist financing
- Implement rules on professional ethics and conflict of interest
- Write, adapt and implement AML and Compliance Policies
- Ensure the application of the various (local) legislations, rules of conduct, policies, etc.
- Ensure compliance with the Group rules.
- Create, implement and maintain the company's compliance procedures
- Provide Compliance and AML training to staff members
- Provide qualitative and pragmatic advice in different compliance areas
- Draft reports, formulate recommendations and action plans, and ensure their follow-up
- Being SPOC with the local regulators (NBB / FSMA and Febelfin) and make sure that all Compliance related reporting are done within the correct timeframe
- Member of various Committees
- Any other
- Compliance/ AMLCO related tasks
- You have a master's degree or equivalent in experience
- You have good knowledge of Dutch and English.
- Minimum three years experience in compliance
- You preferably have experience in a banking or credit institution environment.
- You are analytical and punctual
- You have a good sense of organization and planning.
- You think in terms of solutions.
- Ability to work independently
- Good at communication and willing work as team player
- Having critical and logical mind.
- Good in Microsoft Office tools.
a challenge in an international regulatory environment with a competitive salary package.
a professional working environment
Mr. Arvind Singh
BANK OF INDIA
Schupstraat 20 2018 ANTWERPEN
03 201 88 80
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- Meal vouchers
- Individual hospital insurance
- 23 August
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Finance, Law, Executive board & management' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.