3 of 7Next
Founded in Remscheid in 1874, the Vaillant Group today supplies innovative hot water, room heating and cooling solutions. With over 12,500 employees, Vaillant develops and manufactures its products at 14 sites in eight countries. Vaillant Group has its own sales offices in 20 countries and export to more than 60 other countries and regions. In the 2018 financial year, the Vaillant Group generated sales of around 2.5 billion euros.
Vaillant Group develops high-efficiency products that save energy, conserve resources and enhance people’s quality of living. In order to keep its international growth, Vaillant Group (Group level) is looking to hire a (m/f):
Compliance Officer North West Europe
More specifically, you are responsible for:
Compliance Strategy, Advice and Execution:
- Develop, implement and review Vaillant’s Region North West compliance strategy and giving advice, in particular in the fields of anti-corruption, anti-trust, data protection and anti-money-laundering. This includes reviewing, setting-up and/or improving the current processes and systems in compliance as well as managing Vaillant Region North West rules.
- Provide legal and business advice in compliance relevant areas and issues. Monitor developments of compliance in the market, compliance relevant legislation, state administration, case law …
- Manage and supervise service providers such as law firms, certifiers, auditors or accountants.
Anti-Corruption, Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Trust, Data Protection:
- Develop and implement Anti-Corruption, Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Trust and Data Protection strategy of Vaillant Region North West.
- Decide on approval requests under the Anti-Corruption Group, Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Trust Directive. Provide advice and handling of all operational queries relating to anti-corruption matters.
- Supervise and/or handle all contacts with governmental authorities.
- Review, draft and/or negotiate, internally and externally, all types of contracts for the companies supported (e.g. corporate governance: board composition & rules of procedure).
- Provide legal advice regarding local law (except for labour, patent/trademark and tax law).
- Develop training processes and content regarding compliance matters.
- Provide Vaillant Region North West internal trainings.
- Master’s degree in law or comparable (legal) qualification.
- At least three years of broad professional experience in compliance and/or related fields in a reputable law firm or a multinational company.
- Good command of negotiation, leadership skills, multicultural sensitivity, good organisational skills.
- Strong presentation and training skills.
- A very good knowledge of English.
- A willingness to travel round 10% of the time (mostly in Germany).
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company, that provides the financial stability of a multinational as well as the agility, spirit, and opportunities of an entrepreneurial family-owned company.
- An excellent brand committed to innovation and sustainability. “Taking care of a better climate”.
- A company that acts responsibly and complies with laws and regulations, and takes decisive action against any violation of laws and internal directives.
- An attractive salary and a full benefits package.
Apply online now!
Please contact Michel Duhein on +32 497 52 63 37.
Replies will be dealt with swiftly and in strictest confidence
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
22 days left to apply
- Function type: In-house lawyers
- Sector: Equipment
- Drogenbos (location)
- All jobs via Hudson
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience